At the Roy Law Office, we handle every type of criminal case. No case is too big or too small.
- Felonies are very serious offenses and it is important to have an attorney who will provide you with the best representation possible. Call Neil Roy today to discuss your felony charge.
- Under Kentucky law, a felony is a criminal offense with a maximum penalty greater than one year in prison.
- There are four classes of felonies: A, B, C, and D.
Felony charge include:
- Robbery in the first degree
- Robbery in the second degree
- Theft Offenses
- Possession of controlled substances
- Trafficking in controlled substances
- Assault in the first degree
- Assault in the second degree
- Wanton endangerment in the first degree
- Sex offenses
- Misdemeanors are crimes with a maximum sentence of no more than one year in jail.
- There are two classes of Misdemeanors: A and B.
- Possession of Marijuana
- Assault in the fourth degree
- Bad checks
- Driving on suspended license
- Driving without insurance
- Any other offense that is not a felony or traffic violation
Call Neil Roy today to discuss your case. Using his many years of experience handing all types of criminal cases, from traffic violations to murder charges--Neil will personally handle your felony or misdemeanor case with the expertise it deserves. Your case and your future are important to him and he will make sure your rights are protected.